PWN Paris - WoMen's night, what's up in 2020?
09 March 2020
18:45 - 22:00
Centre Pompidou - 75004 Paris
REGISTRATION CLOSED /// JOIN US FOR A GREAT EVENT at CENTRE POMPIDOU
Roundtable about WoMen and gender balance in Business and Culture, what’s up in 2020?
Enjoy our cocktail and win surprises offered by our Partner Centre Pompidou
Our guest speakers :
- Gaële de Medeiros - Director of business and international development - Centre Pompidou
- Aulde Courtois - Corporate Legal Officer at la Française des Jeux - Author & rapporteur of the working group : 'Acting for gender balance, a key for performance’ at Institut Montaigne
- Sandrine Treneir - Director of France Culture
- Bernard Blistène - Director of Musée National d'Art Moderne et Contemporain - Centre Pompidou
- Thierry Lhuillier - Operations General Manager - UPSA
Roundtable moderated by Christina Balanos, PWN Paris VP Network & CEO of Clap Com’
BIOS des intervenant-e-s de la table ronde PWN Paris 9 mars 2020
- 6.45 to 7.30 PM: Welcome & networking - 1st floor, Reception hall next to Cinema 1
- 7.30 to 8.30 PM : Roundtable with our guest speakers – Cinéma 1 – 1st Floor
- 8.30 to 10 PM: Networking and cocktail - Reception hall next to Cinema 1
Dress code - Casual Chic
Don’t forget to bring your business cards!
Surprises to win…
By PWN Paris - NETWORK Team
Monday March 9th 2020 from 18:45 to 22:00
Centre Pompidou, entrée face au 2 rue Beaubourg 75004 Paris - Salle Cinéma 1 (1er étage)
Gentlemen are more than welcome
- Price for Premium Members: 25€
- Price for non-members : 35€
- Price for Duet (only PWN Premium member + friend/colleague/partner): 45€ *please enter the code DUOPWN in the "discount code" field of the registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org the name of your partner, colleague or friend
Registration closes on March, 2nd 2020
Cancellation policy: reimbursements possible until March, 2nd 2020
Event in French
*We may take photographs at our events to be used on our website, on social media or in printed materials.
*By attending, you authorize PWN Paris to use your image freely and worldwide in relation to the events in which PWN Paris participates. You can, however, revoke this consent at any time, although we would ask that you please do so before the events take place.