Paris Board - General Secretary
Pascale Auger - Deputy Chief - Executive Officer
Pascale Auger is an Executive Leader, occupying executive positions for 20 years in Industry, Services and Public Sector in France and abroad.
- Engineer Centrale Lille, PhD in Engineering, Robotics & Industrial organization
Career Path :
- Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers, Head of Finance in Industry & Retail sector (1993-2002)
- Vice-President of Capgemini Consulting, in charge of Strategy, Change & Performance Management (2003–2011)
- Chief Development Officer of the BOLLORE Group, in charge of the development of Blue solutions - emobility & energy storage solutions (2013-2014)
- Chief development Officer on behalf of Maurice RICCI, Chairman & Founder of AKKA Technologies Group, leader in engineering services (2014–2015)
- Head of Master Data Management Global Business Services for LAFARGEHOLCIM (2016-2017)
- Chief Executive Officer MAUBOUSSIN - Jewellery, Watches and Leather goods (2017-2018).
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer of RABOT DUTILLEUL Group (2019 – 2020).
- Independent Board member and Chairman of the audit committee for MANUTAN International (2011-2013)
- Independent Board member and member of the HR committee for RABOT DUTILLEUL (2016-2019)
- Independent Board member and Chairman of the audit committee for EXEL Industries (since 2018)
- Independant Board member for Groupe Vitamine T (since 2021)
- Member of Compensation & Nomination Club steering body. Institut Français des Administrateurs 2020
- Corporate Secretary - Cercle de la réforme de l’Etat (2011-2013).
Most recent published works :
- Gouvernance Dissociée – Les conditions du succès (Feb. 2019)
- Structure de gouvernance : critères de décisions (Institut Français des Administrateurs – Jan 2013) ;
- Codir du 3eme millénaire - De la gouvernance solitaire au leadership collectif (Pearson, Oct. 2012)
- French, English, German fluent