PWN Global: Corporate Partner Manager
In this role, the candidate will be part of the PWN Global Fundraising Team, reporting to the PWN Global VP Fundraising, and contributing to developing PWN Global's sustainability via the creation of a sponsorship strategy to attract, and retain corporate partnerships.
||Member of the Fundraising Team
||4hrs/wk (including meetings)
- You develop and implement a sponsorship strategy which increases funds and strategic partners.
- You ensure the sustainability of the income streams needed for our training programmes.
- You identify prospect partners aligned to PWN’s mission influencing prospect's priorities, through proactive relationship development and introductions.
- You execute high level proposals and pitches ensuring our partner's needs are met and supporting the PWN Global objectives.
- You work with Fundraising Committee and attend their meetings.
- You liaise with the different task forces of the committee as required.
Key Performance Indicators
To be agreed with VP Fundraising.
Background and skills
- Communicative, strategic, negotiator and influencer.
- Experienced writing proposals, formal reports, agreements.
- Strong in developing and delivering high level presentations and pitches.
- An excellent relationship builderComputer literate.Fluent in English.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.