PWN Global: Philanthropy Manager
We are seeking a volunteer to support our fundraising activities as part of the Fundraising team. This role is critical to the sustainability of PWN Global's volunteer led association.
- You will develop and implement a philanthropy strategy which increases funding to support PWN Global.
- You will identify and steward prospect donors aligned to PWN’s mission through proactive relationship development.
- You will launch peer to peer fundraising and crowdfunding campaigns.
- You will work with the Fundraising Committee and attend their meetings.
- You liaise with the PWN Global VP Fundraising and the different task forces as required.
- A highly skilled networker, capable of creating alliances and excellent relationships
- Communicative, strategic, a negotiator and an influencer
- Fluent in English, other languages desirable.
5 hours per week (meetings included)
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.